This position isresponsible for overall project management and engineering design of new pipeline and facility construction projects for Cimarex’s Midstream Department. The Project Manager will work closelywith Planning, Production and Operations.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following represents the majority of the duties performed by the position, but are not meant to be at all-inclusive or nor preventother duties from being assigned when necessary:
- Produce scope, project plan, cost estimate, AFE form, schedule, MOCR (Management of Change Request) and otherrequired documentation to facilitate project identification and evaluation.
- Provide project management, and construction oversight for approved projects, following a disciplined project management process to ensure projects meet safety, compliance, functionality, quality, cost, and schedule objectives.
- Develop and review bill of materials and track material purchases, deliveries and inventory control.
- Promote company EHS policies and procedures and regulatory compliance.
- Identify, track, manage and resolve project issues, including managing the bidding process, evaluating and choosing appropriate team members and contractor/vendors, assist resolving contract disputes and resolving contractor and inspector issues/disputes.
- Coordinate with Operations to develop operations, maintenance, and start-up procedures.
- Maintain expertise in facility and pipeline design, specifications, regulations and requirements.
- Proactively communicate project information to all stakeholders.
- Understand surveying documents, including easements, plats, field work, Alignment and As-Built drawings.
- Possess a working knowledge of PHMSA Part 192 & 195, along with the requirements and design criteria contained in the document.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Travel is required
Skills & Experience:
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) License Preferred
- Engineeringdegree from an accredited University.
- Minimum 10 years engineering, construction and project management experience.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels internally, as well as external customers.
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to work in a team environment and keep up with a changing and fast paced work environment.