Make a difference
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
Ciber is seeking a Project Manager to lead cross-functional projects that is experienced in owning and driving multi-threads above $1-5 million. As the Project Manager you will work closely with delivery partners including business/product owners, financial systems team, product development, and operational teams.
- This is a hands-on project manager role with an advanced agile Delivery/Technology team with heavy executive leadership engagement.
- Must be able to effectively articulate demonstrated experience leading Agile delivery teams, including the ceremonies they have led.
- Responsible for working with a wide stakeholder team to deliver large, complex, cross- site solutions in a competitive, fast paced, collaborative, and multi-system environment.
- Must be able to see, articulate, and build the big picture while still focusing on meeting critical and often tight delivery commitments.
- Must have the capability to lead and mentor junior project managers on the project teams.
- 10+ years in Project Management and leading teams over 15 people.
- 5 years Agile Transformation experience.
- Experience managing medium to large projects over $5 million in a matrixed organization.
- Manage approved project through the lifecycle, including change requests, issues management, risk management, and status reporting.
- Must have experience with managing global teams.
- Must have experience working with delivery partners and ensure to keep everyone held accountable.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to gain agreement on scope, timeline, approach, assumptions, dependencies, risks, and budget.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders and dependent projects to develop detailed program schedule and release plans.
- Own and drive change management.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex technology requirements and milestones.
- Must exhibit strong interpersonal skill, with ability to work with a variety of personality types.
- Experience with Project Management Tools (MS Project, Clarity, etc.).
- Experience working with complex and integrated technology systems; at an enterprise level with multiple integration partners.
- Proven PM experience managing projects with geographically dispersed teams.
Nice to Have
- Proven experience with dependency management and cross team coordination of multiple SCRUM teams/studios using Agile Ceremony Facilitation.
- Experience with Agile tools (Version One, Jira).
- Proven leadership and mentorship of other Project Managers and team members in developing Agility.
- Working experience with Agile scaling frameworks, preferably SAFe.
- Preferred certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Agile Certified Professional (ACP), Safe Program Consultant (SPC), Safe Agilist (SA).
- Clarity project management tools
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks. Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business. Move ahead
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. Ciber is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At Ciber, our differences are embraced and celebrated. Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Ciber is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier.
National MBE Certification has been issued to Ciber Global, LLC by the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council.
Founded in 1974, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Ciber Global is a consulting, outsourcing and business solutions integration provider and partner with offices across the United States and India.
Ciber's strength is enhanced by its parent company, HTC Global, a growing technology innovation and execution leader with 11,000 employees worldwide. HTC Global helps its clients reimagine technology to reach business goals.