Founded in 1998, Synthesis has been part of the Chicago technology community for a long time. In that time, we have let our values guide our mission to build trust-centric relationships with every client, employee, vendor, and partner with whom we work:
- Be supportive of each other
- Be accountable to our clients
- Be focused on meeting goals and deadlines
- Be willing to go the extra mile for each other and for our clients
- Be organized and effective
- Be creative
- Be ?bottom-up? in our thinking and planning
- Be vocal if you see or feel we are not living up to these values
As we jump into our 20th year of fun, we would like to add another project manager to the team.
Reporting to the VP of Client Services, the Project Manager is responsible for evaluating, planning, and executing client projects. Building and managing project teams and ensuring quality control throughout project life cycles are central to this position.
- Manage project development from initiation to closure with one of the company's key accounts
- Be accountable for project results
- Work with stakeholders to complete project charter outlining scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget, and timing
- Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Act as a mediator between stakeholders and team members
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms
- Lead, coach, and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
You?re interested in being part of growing organization versus joining a company that has already become the size of a small country.You have a client-facing, technology-based career/educational history combined with a strong business acumen and excellent communication skills that allow you to interface with clients as well at all levels of an organization. You should have at least 8-10 years of project management experience as well as experience with traditional PM methodologies.
Let?s start a conversation about how your experience will help us build our technology of the future.