(1) Corporate enterprise IT project and program management of high visibility small, medium, and large application and infrastructure initiatives;
(2) Working intimately with corporate business stakeholder communities and leaders to determine needs, requirements, priorities, etc.;
(3) Prioritizing needs and owning activity coordination for project management life cycles, and solutions delivery timetables;
(4) Proactively identifying gaps and opportunities for enhancing efficiency, quality, and improvements to the overall portfolio solutions delivery process and model;
(5) Acting as the central VOICE to all entities and an advocate for organizational program/solutions delivery, ensuring successful project and program delivery and impact on the business stakeholder community.
MUST have 10+ years of STRONG/CURRENT corporate enterprise IT application AND infrastructure project and program management where owns the business stakeholder relationship from cradle to grave in a custom development, packaged development, and cloud based (SaaS/PaaS) HEAVY MICROSOFT applications and infrastructure environment.
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT skill in a SDLC/PMLC corporate enterprise IT environment with VERY STRONG project management METHODOLOGY experience. MUST be ninja strength in project planning, project financialbudgets and project financial management.
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT skill in evaluating, refining, proactively driving process and efficiency improvement, enhancement, modernization.
MUST have SUPERB ability to act as a catalyst of relationship building, positive change, performance optimism, and advocate for collaboration and partnership.
MUST have strength in developing business cases, cost models, and use of product development, project management skills (i.e. MS Project, Visio, MS Office, etc.).
MUST have STRONG skill in understanding functional/business issues and technical aspects of large, complex, corporate IT applications AND infrastructure delivery.
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT skill in driving/executing SDLC/PMLC deliverables, planning, coordinating vendor and third party business partner participation, risk assessment and management, status communication to all necessary entities, and acting as the central voice to all for successful application AND infrastructure solutions delivery.
Pluses: Learning Management Systems (LMS). Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems. Hospital or medical or medical practice Learning Management Systems. SharePoint. Microsoft Azure. PMP/PMI.