The Project Manager (PM) has primary responsibility to plan, track, and manage to success the projects to which they are assigned. S/he will identify key stakeholders and help define the project objectives. The PM manages projects according to the clients-approved project frameworks. S/he must be able to take an active senior leadership role in the team and create an environment that fosters the implementation of prescribed methods and processes. Finally, the PM must be able to identify issues proactively, resolve conflicts, escalate if necessary, and work across the organization to execute the project.
This Position is Contingent Upon Award
- Responsible for Project/Task management, and client relations
- Schedules and assigns duties to subordinates and rs and ensures assignments are completed as directed.
- Define customer requirements and coordinatand external resources designed to develop and deliver solutions
- Lead, plan, organize, staff, report, coordinate, control, identify/mitigate risks and direct all phases of the project from inception through completion/acceptance
- Ensure compliance with all applicabld the law
- Possess extensive experience leading and managing electronic security system installation projects such as CCTV, access control, alarms, biometrics, fiber optics, networking, etc., and serves as the senior technical representative resolving field installation issues
- Teach, mentor, and coach peers and subordinates
- Successfully interact with executives, professionals and technicians in industry and government through exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Have superior organizational and prioritization skills
- Able to meet stri, consistency, attention to detail, work and workmanship, quality and efficiency
- Generate reports/deliverables including monthly project status reports to the customers and management
- Provide oversite and supervision for Su
- Other duties as assigned
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Proficient with MSProject
- At least 5 years experience managing projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous, projects
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor’s Degree is desired, but not required
- MDI certification is desired, but not required
- C-Cure 9000 certification is desired, but not required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Access Control, Video Management, Intrusion Detection, video intercom; and other general security systems
- Skill in planning resource allocation
- Skill in developing realistic action plans
- Skill in communications and interpersonal relationships
- Skill in meeting challenges with resourcefulness
- Skill in presenting ideas and information to persuade others
- Skill in the use of MSProject
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities
- Ability to use time efficiently
- Ability to set goals and objectives
- Ability to organize an
- Ability to work under the pressure of tight timelines
- Ability to use the standard Microsoft Office suite of products
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee may use repeated motions that include the arms, wrists, hands and/or fingers. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work in a-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Our wide range of benefit options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. Based on eligibility, benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription plans, wellness programs, income protection, paid leave, and retirement. Positions covered by the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act, Davis-Bacon Act, or a Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) will comply with the statute or CBA requirements.