Serve as a thought partner, manage and mitigate project risks, and drive results. Responsible for managing, planning, and reporting on key projects from conception through implementation. Project Manager will be the liaison between the business community and the IT organization and/or vendors in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
Our goal is to provide a service and support model that is unparalleled in our industry, leveraging digital self-service features that are convenient and desirable by our customers.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hands on leader and problem solver with an ability to motivate teams onto a shared goal
- Plans, manages, and monitors projects from concept through implementation for projects.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of all assigned projects and gains consensus from stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
- Establishes project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high quality standards and Leadership expectations using the appropriate tools.
- Meets with internal customers of an assigned project to provide status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback.
- Create and document business requirements, execute use cases and test cases needed to develop digital solutions
- Responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Tracks costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Skills /Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person , on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum preferred
Related Work Experience Number Of Years
Project management ���� 2-5