Salary depends on experience
Posted on 11/13/17 by Benjamin Workman
Less than 5 years experience
Manufacturing / Diversified
Salary depends on experience
Posted on 11/13/17 Benjamin Workman
- A private manufacturing facility with significant growth
- Fantastic culture with great benefits, above market salary with the opportunity to grow
- To contribute to the success of our customers by effectively integrating new customers, new products, and customer-related projects into the Apex Supply Chain.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the successful integration of new customers and projects by using current lean processes.
- Provide insights about customer’s business to achieve an intimate knowledge.
- Ensure communication of all project expectations or changes to all required parties.
- Ensure the project remains on track based on timelines; report and escalate as needed.
- Ensure seamless hand-off to Supply Chain during the transition between project on-boarding and order entry/fulfillment.
- Effectively add value and manage customer expectations throughout all project processes.
- Onboard new customers in alignment with the value proposition & drive overall satisfaction.
- Provide the customer with proactive information concerning any and all pertinent constraints and recommended solutions related to all projects.
- Determine ways of improving the customer experience by providing and facilitating feedback between team members and with the customer.
- Effectively manage the ongoing accuracy of pricing on new items and existing items.
- Build quote model and work with Account Executive to ensure quotes are delivered accurately and in a timely manner for new project as well as quarterly/bi-annual/annual price updates.
- Verify that costs are achievable by completing and reviewing post-production evaluations on all new items; communicate to Account Executive on variances to revise pricing or production process withEngineering.
- Ensure customer is billed for direct billable costs related to new projects.
- Understand and maintain a culture of “lean action” within the department so that we live lean better than any organization.
- Implement and maintain standards and processes that eliminate waste throughout the department
- Apply and utilize “lean tools” to permanently implement improvements.
- Institutionalize 5-S in all aspects of the department ( Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize and Sustain)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience (Required)
- 3+ years of documented success in an account management, project management or related role in a variable project-oriented environment (Required)
- 2+ years of customer service experience (Desired)
- Project management certification (Preferred)
- Consumer packaged goods and/or manufacturing industry experience (Plus)
- 2+ years of experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Great communication and organizational skills, including conflict management, are required for success at this position.
- This person must have the ability to positively affect change in a way that moves the business forward.
- Project management skills are critical, as is the skill to manage multiple manufacturing projects.
- Strong follow-through, ability to prioritize and detail orientation are essential.
Job Type: Full-time
- Chanhassen, MN
- Project Management: 3years
- Consumer goods and manufacturing: 2years
- customer service: 2years
- Change Management: 2years
- collaborating with cross functional teams: 2years
Required license or certification:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)