Overview of Position
As a Project Manager at Change Healthcare, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the project including involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the implementation of Change Healthcare product solutions for external customers. This will include developing and maintaining the project plan, managing scope, coordinating internal and third-party resources, and providing executive reporting and anticipating, identify, define and make recommendations to mitigate project risks.
The Product Management Team, partners with the customer on all project-related matters, keeping the project on track and within scope, anticipating and assessing project issues and risks while facilitating mitigation strategies with the team and with management in order to meet customer-satisfaction, quality, and productivity goals. This role requires strong communication, organization, and leadership skills.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Responsible for leading Change Healthcare’s complex and unique customer implementations of the Revenue Cycle Management application suite
- Oversee all aspects of the project including developing and maintaining the project plan, managing scope, coordinating internal and third-party resources, and providing executive reporting
- Ensure all team members have the required information and resources to carry out their assigned tasks effectively and efficiently
- Identify, define and make recommendations to mitigate project risks in order to deliver project on time
- Meet budgetary objectives and make necessary adjustments to project constraints based on financial forecasting
- Manage the relationship and communication with the customer and all stakeholders as it relates to the active implementation
- Assists with development and maintenance of business unit process and procedures
- Facilitate internal educational teach backs related to developing project management
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 5+ years of Project Management experience, leading technology and business projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong background with software implementations
- BA/BS or an equivalent combination of education/experience
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Strong understanding and experience with standard project management methodology
- Healthcare experience - Epic
- Experience with project financial forecasting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer facing skills.