At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Project Manager Change Management - PMP Certified to join our team in Albany, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
- Bachelor level or higher degree and either a Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification or a national certification in Project Management.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Project Management of complex, cross-functional, multi-organizational, multi-year information technology projects with a variety of key project stakeholders. Experience should include a variety of application development, vendor software (COTS) implementation and/or technology infrastructure projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing projects utilizing industry standard project management life cycle methodologies. Experience should include iterative project planning tracked via a Project Plan, identification of project risks and implementation of risk mitigation strategies.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT customer relationship management in a governmental setting using centralized IT and project management services. Experience should include determining service needs and facilitating service delivery; confirming resources and team structure needed to support project needs; interpreting high-level business requirements into tangible project milestones; initiating support of project activities with peers, subordinates, managers and supervisors.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience administering a multi-agency project portfolio in a governmental environment. Experience should include implementing standardized project management templates, forms and reports; planning and estimating IT project budgets; determining project Return on Investment (ROI); preparing detailed budget estimations for proposed projects; analyzing and summarizing portfolio metrics including scope, schedule, budget and risk for governance boards, agency executives, stakeholders and enterprise portfolio managers; identifying and confirming project funding sources.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Req ID: 11461