The Project Manager - Change Management at ConMet is responsible for leading successful and timely design/product changes via proactive communication and follow up with internal and external stakeholders. This role will interact closely with engineering, sales, customer, supply chain, quality, customer service and manufacturing.
This role will be based at ConMet's corporate headquarters in Vancouver, Washington.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work cross functionally with engineering, advanced manufacturing engineering, supply chain, quality, customer service, sales and manufacturing teams facilitating effective communications and accountability for successful change implementation.
- Interpret Engineering Change Notifications (ECNs) from engineering to identify the affected functions, plants and customers.
- Create, submit and track change request and notifications to customers.
- Drive timely customer responses to change requests.
- Create change implementation timing plans and schedules with input from affected functional areas.
- Assist Master Data Administrators with interpretation and implementation of Engineering Change Notifications (ECN).
- Actively participate in development and launch of Siemens TeamCenter PLM system.
- Create and document key performance indicators for change management facilitating accountability and continuous improvement.
- Maintain awareness of the relevance and importance of activities and how each contributes to achieving quality objectives. Understands the importance of ensuring customer quality standards are met.
- 5+ years of project management experience required
- Bachelor's degree required, engineering degree preferred
- Experience with engineering drawings, heavy manufacturing and Tier 1 supply to automotive/commercial vehicle OEMs preferred
- SAP and Siemens Teamcenter experience preferred
- International business experience (China, Mexico, USA) is preferred
Who Is ConMet?
ConMet is a leading global manufacturer of wheel hub assemblies, interior and exterior plastics, and aluminum casting components for the commercial vehicle industry. With innovative products, such as PreSet Plus® SmartHub, and PreSet Plus® Electric Hub, ConMet is the undisputed leader in the development of lightweight, high performance products for the heavy-duty truck and trailer industry.