US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Manages, plans and coordinates with the Program Manager -- the IT integration schedule, critical path, project interdependencies.
- Ensure that team members are keeping project tasks and dependencies updated in the project schedules and drives required changes as needed.
- Run the IT PMO meeting - to include logistics, meeting minutes, follow up action items. Will assess IT integration schedule and document task issues, gaps, etc.
- Will develop and publish project schedules and other key metrics in Powerpoint as required by the Program Manager.
- Role requires coordination with multiple stakeholders inside and outside IT - prior experience running IT projects with multiple stakeholders highly desired.
- BA/BS in MIS, Computer Science or related discipline
- 8years experience in running IT projects
- Must possess full skillset and have deep experience in project management skills ? scope, schedule, budget. Experience WBS and critical path project elements. Can build project schedules, work with stakeholders to identify task dependencies, document critical path, etc.
- IT knowledge highly desired - IT infrastructure, applications, etc.
- thorough knowledge of MS Office suite: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- knowledge of SmartSheet project management tool highly desired.