$100K — $150K *
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking a seasoned project managers to join our growing team supporting life science clients through end to end solution offerings and professional services.. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, and our end-clients. This project manager will work at various CGI/ clients consulting and executing various life science business and IT initiatives from road map assessment architecture best practice phase implementations, and go live.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will support the life sciences organizations primarily in projects related to commercial IT readiness in support product launch.
The Project Manager will be accountable for managing a suite of full lifecycle projects encompassing several vendor-led workstreams in a matrix governance model as part of various global deployments.
The Project Manager must be comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders from across sales, marketing and commercial IT, facilitating PMO and/or steering committee meetings, and supporting business-critical transformation / change initiatives.
Experience and Skills:
- Ensure each project team has detailed project plan, scope, milestones, tasks, deliverables that align to the overall program
- Maintain strategic alignment of projects by analyzing status and reviewing with management decision makers on a weekly basis
- Logging all project accomplishments, upcoming events, risks, actions decisions and risks and holding individuals accountable for open entries
- Running cross tower project team meetings with multiple vendors involved
- Organizing and leading tower teams to ensure deliverables and timelines are met per program objectives/timelines
- Ensuring required project documentation is created, reviewed, approved, and stored in the appropriate central project repository
- Tracking spend versus budget and re-forecasting project expenditures across explicit categories
- Proactively raising key issues/risks to the IT PMO Lead, program stakeholders and Steering Committee
- Ensure that assigned projects are conducted in compliance with all department standards, policies, and guidelines
- Continually identify, prioritize and mitigate risks of the overall program and individual workstreams
Perform team management, driving motivation, collaboration and execution
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Experience of 7+ years managing $1M+ IT/Business projects in biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry
- PMI PMP certification with one or more additional certifications in Agile are highly desired
- Commercial IT experience in rolling out systems such as Veeva CRM, Veeva PromoMats, Align as a functional or technology consultant or background in several full lifecycle projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including capacity to comfortably interface with senior leaders, including executive staff
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking capability, ability to function in a highly complex matrix organization
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
What you can expect from us:
Valid through: 7/6/2021