CBT is looking for a Project Manager to join our award-winning team to pursue high profile projects in a wide diversity of market types and push the “creative envelope.” The dynamic and growing firm places a high value on creativity, collegiality, and social responsiveness in the community.
Ideal candidates will possess the ability to:
- Able to manage any of CBT’s projects and to manage concurrently
- Maintain CBT’s relationship with clients and demonstrates leadership in all aspects of a project including but not limited to management, design and technical components
- Able to initiate, develop and coordinate design concepts appropriate to the project’s program and budget
- Able to plan, schedule and direct the work of the team and make appropriate task assignments
- Able to determine the constructability of design alternatives and determine those alternatives most appropriate to project constraints.
- Provide oversight through all phases of project development and construction
- Expected to provide appropriate and timely feedback to the project Principal and to direct the work of the staff to achieve CBT’s project goals
Experience and Qualifications:
- 15–20years of relevant experience.
- Strong Business Development and client relationship skills
- Fully competent in all aspects of architectural processes
- Graphic, 3D visualization, CAD, and Revit skills required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates collaborative and professional work ethic
- High energy and positive attitude is a must