What will my role be?
We are seeking a customer-service Project Manager with a passion to drive process, consistency and communication to meet customer retention and satisfaction goals within an assigned account (client) portfolio. This is a consultative, billable position measured on service satisfaction and account utilization. You will have the opportunity to learn and work with the latest Microsoft solutions and will work with your team(s) to manage assigned client responsibilities. Ensuring ongoing client success with Catapult’s digital solutions and services and managing your projects to a successful conclusion will require you to:
- Act as an advocate for the client business and their technology goals leveraging Catapult digital solutions and other services
- Utilize your insight and experience to develop a proactive approach to satisfying your clients and forming long-term relationships
- Conduct weekly meetings with clients to review progress and understand new or ongoing needs
- Coordinate account portfolio monthly health checks and weekly status reports to review with your Catapult Delivery Managers
- Act upon client feedback and work with your team to resolve requests and issues
- Promote, sustain, and foster ongoing consumption and renewals of Catapult’s solutions and services by your clients
- Identify additional Catapult services that can assist with solving client business problems
- Develop and build relationships with Catapults delivery teams to ensure account team cohesion
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are being executed
- Become familiar with Microsoft technologies such as Azure, Office 365 and other Microsoft platforms such as: SharePoint, SQL, System Center, etc.
- Collaborate with Catapult technical consultants to ensure issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- 3-5+ years project management or project coordination experience
- Passion to delight clients and provide amazing customer-service
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience working with business decision-makers/client stakeholders
- Ability to de-escalate potentially tense client situations
- Ability to bring creative ideas to the Catapult team and have the drive to lead their execution
- Ability to collaborate with teams for process and resource coordination
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to the Phoenix, AZ area
- Bachelor’s Degree
What else would set me apart?
- Familiarity with Microsoft technologies such as Azure, Office 365 or other Microsoft Platforms such as: SharePoint, SQL, System Center, etc.
- Business Analysis experience
- PMP certification
- Agile/Scrum Masterexperience