$100K — $150K *
This role supports call center operations, chain management and contract compliance for a call center assisting residents with their healthcare needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for overall contract management and coordination of the
• Consumer Assistance Center
• Serves as primary project point of contact and coordination for the
• Department, vendor partners and stakeholders
• Provides leadership and direction to assure compliance with all contract
requirements and risk mitigation
• Develops and monitors performance initiatives to meet or exceed goals
• Establishes and maintains effective partnerships with key stakeholders
• Directs overall planning and implementation of the program
• Provides oversight for all information technology (IT) and security
• Assists in the creation and implementation of innovative methodologies to
continually streamline and improve project operations and outcomes
• Verifies compliance with Maximus standards and procedures for project
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a public
health, business, management, or related field; master’s degree preferred
• Minimum of five years of experience in public sector management or
administration of health service programs
• Previous experience successfully leading operations of similar size and
complexity to the operations required under this contract
• Ability to effectively manage and motivate people and projects
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
• Ability to perform exceptionally in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work
• Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work as a team member or independently
• Excellent people management skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage large-scale projects
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Project Management team in the planning, monitoring and execution of all projects within the portfolio.
- Build project management expertise within the team and develop best practices.
- Coordinate and evaluate the work of the Project Management team.
- Ensure exposure to risk is minimized on all projects.
- Provide accurate and timely communication to leadership regarding risks, issues and plans to address each.
- Based on lessons learned, provides recommendations to leadership to improve business and project processes to achieve improved results.
- Develop and provide education and training to non- PMO employees regarding PMO processes.
- Able to travel occasionally.
- Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Able to occasionally lift, carry, or otherwise move items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Work is constantly performed in an office environment.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of project management experience.
- Deliver a single large project or multiple smaller projects at the same time.
- Make informed decisions and ensure adherence to budgets.
- Recommend innovative methodologies, techniques, and criteria for projects.
- Knowledge of workflows and project mapping.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
Valid through: 6/9/2021
$80K — $100K
8 days ago
$80K — $100K
2 days ago