Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking fully cleared, dynamic technical professionals to join our TETRA program in the Northern, Virginia area. TETRA is an Enterprise IT Program that supports and protects the IC mission. The program is a portfolio of hundreds of projects funded by numerous customers providing Engineering and Sustainment services for a Global Information Technology Enterprise. As a team, we architect, develop, engineer, maintain, and provide continuous sustainment of enterprise-level communications in support of the customer's mission worldwide. We also provide secure, reliable, and cost effective enterprise class data center hosting services, in which we develop, integrate, and maintain. Be a part of something greater than yourself and make a lasting impact at CACI.More About the Role:
CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector is seeking a Project Manager who will serve as the focal point for managing information systems and data center projects utilizing the service delivery process to include scheduling and tracking of deliverables, stakeholder communications, activities coordination, as well as status updates to upper management through the project life cycle. You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Possess a solid understanding of network architecture and topology
- Possess the ability to translate complex and sometimes ambiguous customer requirements into actions, while efficiently producing desired results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate to varying levels of organizational management
- Strong critical thinking and attention to detail skills
- Strong knowledge of network configuration, architecture, and topology
- Working knowledge of Jira
- Knowledge of Agile development practices and culture
- Knowledge of Project Management Framework (PMF)
Candidate must have one of the following:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- 10 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
- 8 Years of job related experience and Associates degree
- 4-7 Years of job related experience and Bachelor's degree
- 3 Years of job related experience and Master's degree
- 2 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
- Ability to act as a team player
- Willingness to work with, follow, and contribute to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and data center policies and procedures
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Work Location:What We Can Offer You:
- Core hours: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.