TheProject Manager/Business Analyst is a key role within ECMPS that executes process and systems improvements to ensureschedule accuracy and enableschedulestability.
- Identify key stakeholders to ensure all appropriate organizations involved and impacted are engaged.
- Develop a well-defined project plan that encompasses project deliverables, project milestones and includes resource capacity.
- Monitor project progress, ensure milestones are met, identify any risks/project challenges that impact the project timeline and escalate when necessary.
- Collaborate with Digital Technology(DT) Project Manager to drive projects forward and ensure continuous project alignment.
- Elicit and facilitate business requirements. Ability to interpret and understand customer’s requirements.
- Provide analysis, definition and direction to computer-related development and maintenance activities. Build effective relationships with business units to develop a “joint” vision.
- Act as a liaison with Digital Technology and/or outside vendors as appropriate in support of the system. Interact with the DT group to determine appropriate computer-related solutions to business problems. Work together with developers and the project team to ensure the customer’s business needs have been met.
- Respond to questions and assists the customer regarding current and potential system inputs, processes, and outputs. Conducts research and analysis into the nature, effect and results of system problems.
- Develop and deliver detailed business requirements, system documentation, and workflow procedures while ensuring the customer understands the final results of the project(s).
- Ensure project is successful through validation that business requirements are met.
- Master's Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Project Management or Business Analyst with 5+ years of experience in Materials Management, Supply Chain, Continuous Improvement or Project Management
- SAP knowledge and experience is a plus
- Outstanding teammate with good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and detailed task oriented.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervisory input or direction.
- Develop Positive Relationships
- Craft Clear Communication
- Possess Excellent Judgment and professional maturity
- Analytical Skills
- Participate in Process Improvement efforts
- Ability to take initiative, support strategic priorities, take ownership of assigned projects/initiatives and independently contribute to results.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Project Management or Business Analyst
- 7+ years of experience in Materials Management, Supply Chain, Continuous Improvement or Project Management
- US Citizenship is required
Job ID 75280BR