In this role, you will own all aspects of the current business intelligence environment as well as develop efficient and dependable improvements that will be key to Streetlane's success. You will primarily support Yardi Voyager (all Yardi modules), SQL reporting, and our Data Warehouse. You will lead detailed, in depth needs assessment surveys with multiple stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of Streetlane's business requirements so that you can make the best possible recommendations.
As our ideal candidate, you can independently analyze the data you collect to form sound conclusions. You can easily and gracefully shift your focus between what is required by the company and what is required by the end user. You possess a solution driven mindset and exhibit exceptional decision making skills. You are an effective and personable communicator at every level, from executives to the end user. You can seamlessly manage multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
What you will do:
- Support the design, programming, configuration, and implementation of new business systems and processes, primarily within Yardi platform.
- Conduct detailed needs assessment surveys in order to make informed recommendations that align with Streetlane's vision and strategy
- Manage multiple projects, including creation of scope, goals, tasks, deliverables, and timeline. Proactively identify and communicate risks and impediments.
- Create detailed workflow diagrams, charts, and project plans in order to see business process improvements from ideation through implementation
- Analyze, test, and deploy application upgrades to third party systems
- Design and create ad-hoc queries and reports using your deep understanding of business reporting requirements and the desired results
- Train other Streetlane staff on all Yardi modules
What you bring with you:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field
- 5+ years in project management with demonstrated, effective, well rounded project management methodologies
- 3+ years experience with Yardi Voyager.
- Bonus points for experience as a business analyst working in software support/implementation and/or database administration
- Extensive SQL skills
- Experience creating training materials and leading training
- Strong sense of ownership
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – you are able to articulate facts and ideas clearly and concisely.
- Excellent time management and decision making skills
- Proactive sense of urgency with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively