Growth requires a strong foundation, and at Buchanan & Edwards, our people are our strength. They are the foundation for building the next generation of innovative IT solutions, revolutionizing the industry, and solving the nation's most critical challenges.
Let Buchanan & Edwards help you unleash your potential and reach your goals.
Come grow with us.
Buchanan & Edwards is currently seeking a Project Manager to support an on premise to cloud data migration program at the National Archives and Record Administration (NARA) in College Park, MD.
- Oversee multiple projects for one or more federal agencies involving designing and delivering cloud-based solutions and/or migration of data from one system to another.
- Work with business develop team to identify new leads, pursue opportunities, and participate in proposal development.
- Manage a pool of technical staff supporting several different projects.
- Manage fixed price projects to deliver services while achieving target profit.
- Eight (8) years or more of relevant hands-on experience in a program management role on programs of similar size and scope.
- Experience managing teams of five (5) or more staff.
- On premise to cloud data migration experience, highly desirable.
- PMP certified with an active certification, desired.
- Strong skills in the following key areas: strategic thinking, multitasking, conflict management, time management, planning and executing a defined plan.
- Hands-on experience creating monthly reports
- A minimum of five (5)-seven (7) years of experience managing an IT contract for a Federal agency.