If you have an interest in digital engagement technologies, as well as the desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within a flourishing organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity with Bridgeline Digital is for you. Bridgeline Digital, The Digital Engagement Company™ and developer of the award-winning iAPPS® Platform, has an immediate opening for a Project Manager.
The Project Manager is responsible for the management and overall supervision of the development of custom web applications from concept through deployment. The ideal candidate has experience managing both clients and internal project teams on custom web application and software projects. As the Project Manager, you must have passion with working with customers, teams, and software projects . You will work on many new projects for a variety of clients across all different industries including retail, education, financial and healthcare. These projects are for public facing websites, intranets and online stores that are visited by thousands of users. The UPS Store, Triumph Motorcycles and L’Oreal are just an example of the type of high profile customers you will be working with. The Project Manager is a highly visible, leadership role within the company. There is up to approximately 10% travel for this role.
- Develop detailed technical scope and specification documents for customer engagements, and assist in the development of proposals.
- Recognize, negotiate and document changes in project scope.
- Develop and manage the project schedule and work with discipline leads and project teams on timely plan execution.
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing according to plan.
- Work closely with project team, including business stakeholder, digital strategists, UX architects, web designers, web developers and IT resources and be actively involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Oversee all work efforts and manage project budgets weekly to ensure profitability.
- Communicate and document project health status and key tasks on a regular basis.
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to identify potential gaps while proactively working with the project team to offer solutions when needed.
- Provide quality assurance testing for front-end user experience prior to production launches.
- Provide overall strategic expertise to ensure approaches and solutions correspond to business objectives and future needs.
- Consistently manage client expectations to ensure the highest quality of service delivery.
- Lead the charge in creating happy, reference-able customers while promoting Bridgeline Digital’s value.
- Bachelor’s degree with a least 1-3 years of project management experience, PMP a plus.
- Strong project management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, including creating and managing project plans and documenting project requirements.
- Excellent communication, relationship management, customer presentation and writing skills
- Experience working with interactive or digital engagements in an agency, software, and/or consulting environments.
- Content management and e-commerce implementation experience is preferred.
- Experience with the design and development of interactive web applications.
- Understanding of web technologies and third party applications and platforms.
- Strong working knowledge and proficiencies utilizing Microsoft Project, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel Competencies in MS Office, MS Project, Bug tracking and other related project management software and common communications tools is required.,
- You are outgoing and able to work and cooperate with many different people.
- You have strong discipline and are able to work independently.
- You have a strong work ethic.
- You like to work in a fast paced environment.
- You have high energy and a positive, winning attitude.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, uncapped commissions, paid vacation and holidays, 401K and more Extensive Sandler sales training program to attend quarterly.
- On-going coaching from your sales manager and leadership team, as well as mentor program.
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and rewards for top performers
- Dynamic, open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development
- An organization where suggestions are encouraged and your influence can be felt within the company and Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform/
- Fast paced, exciting environment.
- Inspiring, fast paced and flexible environment with a work hard / play hard culture.