Be a part of the Subway® Group – the world’s largest quick service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With more than 44,400 restaurants in over 113 countries we continue to add talent to our team at our global headquarters in Milford, Connecticut.
The Project Manager, Brand Transformation position will coordinate and manage the week-to-week progression, tracking, and communications of all activities related to active Brand Transformation (BT) initiatives including cross-functional processes among project leads and “top/down-down/top” communication updates with the Executive Leadership Team (ELT).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Weekly communications and meetings with BT project leaders to review details of work stream progress and confirm upcoming presentations to ELT.
- Conduct regular group meetings with BT project leaders to communicate progress updates and review impact to timeline interdependencies.
- Coordinate weekly discussions with ELT to review updated Project Status Map (PSM) summary document.
- Lead twice monthly meetings with senior management project sponsors for detailed discussions of project progress in their areas of responsibilities.
The successful candidate will have:
- BA in Business Management, Marketing, Communications or IT required.
- 5+ years prior experience with progressive business and program management experience in tracking, managing, coordinating and communicating outcomes to drive status and completion of tasks across multiple transformational projects.
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Critical thinker with excellent communication abilities.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail with consistent, dependable follow-up.
- Experience in communications and marketing, ideally for QSR or retailers.
- Initiative coupled with an ability to work independently and use independent judgment.
Note: We sincerely appreciate your interest! Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive only those candidates selected for further employment screening will be contacted by our office.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated:Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic:Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Self-Starter:Inspired to perform without outside help
Peer Recognition:Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Business or related field.
Bachelors or better in Communications or related field.
Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field.
•Critical thinker with excellent communication abilities.
•Attention to detail with consistent, dependable follow-up.
•Experience in communications and marketing, ideally for QSR or retailers.
•Initiative coupled with an ability to work independently and use independent judgment.