Primary Duties andResponsibilities:
- Maintain close liaison with clients to resolve all project questions, such as, but not limited to, technical requirements, completion requirements and billing inquiries.
- Review with Team Leader all project changes, pending or anticipated alterations to the contract, additional work requests, and all other factors, which may significantly affect staffing requirements or budget.
- May supervise work of all project personnel to ensure that it meets the highest professional standards.
- Coordinate with otherinternal departments to meet project requirements.
- Define the scope of assigned projects and develop plan to accomplish projects. Monitor progress toward deliverable schedules. Compile project status reports.
- Review job cost sheets and ensure assigned projects stay within budget allocation.
- Assist Team Leader with the collection of outstanding monies due from assigned clients.\Assist manager in securing repeat business from existing clients and identifying new clients.
- Assist Team Leader in securing repeat business from existing clients and identifying new clients.
- Prepare reports and correspondence concerning the direction of assigned projects.
- Complete design work using computer aided software.
- Review plans and prepare or review technical specifications, contract documents and estimates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- PE License preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years Engineering or related experience.
- Must have experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D design software.
- Ability to manage projects and meet timely deadlines.
- General understanding of financial principles.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.