• Preparation of construction documents for municipal clients
• Coordination and mentoring of staff
• Oversight of technical and administrative responsibilities to engineers and designers on major and complex projects
• Managing, developing and mentoring of staff, including fiscal responsibility for respective projects and staff
• Client management/development within the municipal market
• Working with regional offices and other Project Managers within the Municipal Water Operations to ensure efficient and effective application of staff
• Assume a primary role in client contract activities
• Marketing, planning and execution of municipal water and wastewater infrastructure projects
• Business development proposal creation, project estimating, project planning and execution, quality reviews
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 8-10 years of Experience in successful project management for municipal water and wastewater infrastructure projects
• Client facing with strong existing client relationships, especially in the Maryland municipal water and wastewater infrastructure field.
• Strong personnel development skills with experience managing and mentoring people in management, engineering, and design positions.
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience in client project management.
• B.S. Civil/Sanitary Engineering.
• Professional Engineering license in Maryland required