Collaborative people. Progressive builders.
Consistently recognized as a best workplace, and for our commitment to safety, sustainability, and community partnerships, BNBuilders hires the very best in the construction industry and strives to create an environment that encourages innovation, responsibility, and client satisfaction. If you are looking to be a part of an open, supportive team and receive exciting challenges that promote personal and professional growth, look no further than BNBuilders! BNBuilders is currently seeking a qualified Project Manager to provide overall leadership and maintain the high standards that we aim to achieve.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Creates and executes project work plans and makes appropriate revisions to meet changing needs.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manages day-to-day operation aspects of a project and scope.
• Manages/executes estimating and pricing aspects of projects, including creating realistic and comprehensive estimates and executing change pricing as needed
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Develops cost-effective plans and schedules for completion of projects following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
•Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
• Oversees performance of all tradecontractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to ensure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
• Is responsible for proper administration of constructioncontracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
• Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or otherreported deficiencies.
• Identifies the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
• Responsible for ensuring that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule and project profitability forecast, monitoring the progress of construction activities on a regular basis and holding regular status meetings.
• Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking of team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project
• Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
• Reports to owners and architects about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
• Graduate of a four-yeardegree program in construction management or construction science.
• Five years or more of experience assisting or supervising construction projects of increasing complexity.
• Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
• Previous experience with and ability to develop accurate project estimates and pricing reports
• Good oral and written communication skills.