As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will participate in the development of space launch vehicles for various spaceflight systems. We are seeking a proactive, service-oriented individual with excellent oral, written, interpersonal, and analytics skills who can thrive in a fast paced environment. You will be primarily responsible for project support for the New Glenn Program with particular emphasis on supply chain. In this hands-on position, you'll work to increase the speed and efficiency of the program by supporting the timely delivery, quality, and transparency of data to support program business systems, budget systems, and supply chain planning tools. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
- Partner with engineering, supply chain, and program leadership to ensure the timely delivery of key program metrics including (but not limited to) budget, engineering schedules, procurement schedules production schedules, program management status reports, and resource plans.
- Drive and support process development initiatives to improve how the program performs scheduling and resource planning, budgeting and financial management (including estimating and pricing), and supplier purchasing.
- Work with tactical procurement teams to status large purchases and report purchase statuses to top program leadership.
- Develop data reporting tools and dashboards to improve presentation of key program data.
- Manage program communication tools including wiki’s and program file structures.
- Assign and manage key actions across all program teams
- You will directlysupportthe following teams:
- Integrated supply chain
- Finance and estimating
- Manufacturing and production
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Supply Chain, or Project Management
- Project Management certification (PMP/Certified Project Manager)
- Experience managing complex datasets, spreadsheets, and Tableau dashboards
- Experience in one or more of the followin g areas: accounting/budgeting, financial reporting, estimating and pricing, scheduling, and/or procurement and supplier management
- 5-10 years’ experience in Manufacturing or Aerospace
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, MS Project)
- Strong communication skills in technical work environments
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum
- MBA and/or technical engineering degree
- Self-starter, strong bias for action
- Working familiarity with wiki, Confluence, and Tableau
- Analytical, organization, and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Apply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friend Share on your newsfeed
Blue Origin offers a phenomenal work environment and awesome culture with competitive compensation, benefits, 401K, and relocation.
Blue Origin is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with Blue's principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Blue Origin prohibits any form of workplace harassment.