8 - 10 years experience •
Our client has a series of IT Security initiatives, including Mobile encryption, Security Product Implementation (Database Monitoring) and Network Data Loss projects. There will also be ongoing IT Audits, requiring coordination with an IT AuditBusiness Analyst role. This is a very visible position; relevant IT Security and Risk experience and people skills are equally important.
This Project Manager position will report to a PMO-Program Manager and will work closely with other project team members to coordinate and track activities of multiple stakeholder groups including external vendor teams, business groups, technology deployment teams, and the internal information technology application development group. This position will be responsible for day-to-day management of large and complex projects.
The project timeline is estimated to be from 12+ months in duration.
- Status reporting of the project plan and work breakdown structure, with key milestones.
- Coordination, management, and risk mitigation of project work tasks defined in project plans, and resource allocation
- Develop a quality control plan and accountability toward the measures
- Develop a communication matrix and accountability for project team communications
- Create presentation materials and deliver updates to working team, stakeholders, and executive steering committee
- Project Management Experience (Advanced; 7+ years); Demonstrated experience managing large, complex technology initiatives involving multiple subgroups or teams. Experience with State Governments a plus.
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels of a large complex organization and exceptional communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a demonstrated knowledge of managing conflicts between resources and resolving organizational change issues.
- Understanding of IT Risks and IT Security concepts, familiar with IT Audit activities. Experience with one or more of the following: HIPAA, GLBA, PCI, Fed RAMP, CJIS
- SharePoint; We will be using SharePoint as our document repository during the project lifecycle.
- Proficient in Office 2016 products such as Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, including MS Project.
Nice to have:
- CISSP or other IT Security certification
Candidates selected for final interviews will be required to provide sample documentation from previous work assignments. We will be requesting samples of project plans and samples of status reports/ status dashboards used in project updates.
Waiting for your prompt & positive response.