$80K — $90K *
We are currently recruiting for a Document Scanning Project Manager to manage and oversee day to day client scanning projects
Essential/Key Areas of Responsibility
* Manage all scanning projects.
* Oversee and interact with Production supervisor on daily basis
* Communicate; update clients and internal departments on projects
* Respond and resolve client or production related issues
* Uploading and downloading of data files
* On boarding of new client implementations
* Training new hires within the department.
* Creates and updates daily production reports
* Provide pricing to the sales team on new projects
* Manage, analyze, and review work flow process.
* Manage monthly scanning cost
* Ensure proper chain of custody of all documents/cartons entering the production environment
* Ensure all project SLA’s are met
* Work with sales and production teams on existing and new clients
* Analyze weekly performance data
* Ensure all production projects are completed on-time
*Process monthly billing
Technical Skills and Proficiency
* Excellent knowledge of Document Scanning operations and workflow.
* Excellent knowledge of Document Scanning software (Kofax a plus).
* Excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft products
* Knowledge of Electronic Document Management software
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Requires a minimum of 5 years of project management experience in a Document Scanning operation
* Five to seven years of computer related experience.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Strong operations focus with Document Scanning experience.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills.
* Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
* Ability to work with several internal teams in order to complete tasks.
Valid through: 11/17/2021