As a key program leader and change agent, our Project Manager is responsible for acting as a business partner to key business leaders in identifying, aligning and prioritizing large cross-functional programs and/or change initiatives. The Project Manager will deliver tangible business results through deployment of project management techniques involving Operations, Packaging, Sales, Marketing, Procurement, R&D and Quality.
About the job:
- Partner with key functional areas to manage the product development process. [R&D, Marketing, Sales, Packaging, Engineering, Procurement, Regulatory, Quality, Finance, Operations, Senior Leadership]
- Plans, monitors, and control the project schedule, budget and resource mapping throughout the project life cycle of scoping, development, and commercialization phases.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize projects, address project changes and execute timelines.
- Coordinate detailed documentation of customer requirements, business justification, product requirements, engineering spec's to establish the project deliverables.
- Achieve product quality goals, time-to-market objectives, meeting product cost targets and tracks project cost targets and timelines.
- Facilitate resolution and drive decisions across project teams, functional managers and upper management.
- Build teamwork within the project teams and across departments, plant sites and external partners (customers/vendors) that impact the success of the project.
- Lead cross-functional meetings; plan and distribute agendas; facilitates Q&A, healthy debates, problem solving discussions, and general communication.
- Provides timely, accurate reporting and documentation; provides post-launch analysis and reviews successes/failures, and shares lessons learned.
Does this describe you?
- Bachelor's degree (required)
- 3+ years of project management experience (required).
- Process Improvement in a CPG company (required).
- Experience in project management software and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Successful experience in leading / facilitating cross-functional initiatives.
- PMP designation is highly preferred; if not a PMP, must be willing to attain PMP upon hire.
- Strong project management skills including Initiating, Planning, Executing, Controlling and Closing Projects.
- R&D and product development coordination-preferably from concept to commercialization