Manages projects limited in scope to LOB products, processes or functions although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications. Serves as secondary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives and provides assistance to staff. Partners with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change. Accountable for initiatives limited in scope to department products, processes or functions although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications. Accountable for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation. Plans, organizes, monitors and controls projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion. Develop and socialize potential risk mitigation strategies. Effectively communicates with managers, peers and business partners on deliverable, timelines and support needed. Partners with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change. Responsible for Clarity and PCM updates and project documents. Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines. Typically 3+ plus years of project management support experience.
Enterprise Risk Finance Technology (ERFT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
A senior, influential program manager that can effectively drive execution; yet someone that evaluates and understands the technical changes deeply.
- Plan and manage a large program consisting of multiple complex projects. Drive delivery of project work through other project managers and scrum masters.
- Direct and be accountable for change management within your program domain.
- Step in to manage projects or aspects of projects within the programs you own, as needed.
- Partner with the program sponsor and stakeholders to define the program and road map.
- Demonstrate proficiency in program strategy and execution within the business domain.
- Understand and evangelize your program's strategy and its benefits to the bank.
- Anticipate and mitigate risk by conducting assessments across the program to determine if the implementation plans meet stakeholder requirements and will achieve strategic objectives.
- Apply analysis based on in-depth research and interpretive thinking. Evaluate and recommend solutions from various options.
- Use communications effectively to inform and influence your intended audiences. Proactively network with relevant stakeholders across the bank to advocate for the needs and success of your program.
- Identify core problems or opportunities within business processes. Understand the root cause and impacts for the project and other teams. Communicate and collaborate with the right people to implement timely solutions.
- Help your project team or other more junior program and project managers to refine their individual project management skills and behaviors. Provide opportunities to others to help close their skill gaps.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience as a PM and/or Scrum Master successfully managing multiple projects in a technical environment
- Significant experience in managing products in the Agile methodology and skilled in facilitating in an iterative environment
- Demonstrates servant leadership among team(s) and business partners
- Must possess a can-do attitude and willingness to work with scrum teams to deliver working software within the confines of Agile
- Excellent facilitation, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to all functional groups; the ability to identify technical impediments and issues into appropriate context
- Excellent analytical skills, flexibility, ability to plan and organize, responsiveness, creativity
- Experience utilizing a structured product management methodology, including agile, as well as formal tools and approaches
- Knowledge and experience in high performance technical environments. Demonstrated ability to perform in demanding multi-tasking environment
- Ability to manage independently in a dynamic environment with rapid development cycles, multi-functional teams and distributed teams
- Experience with recognized Scrum workflow tools (JIRA)
- Ability to train/coach scrum team members on typical ceremonies and artifacts
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Agile and Waterfall SDLCs
- Strong MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently towards goals in an environment with multiple and changing demands
- Communicates effectively across project teams and ensures that project status
- Scrum master experience and certification preferred
- Financial services experience preferred