Duties / Responsibilities
- Effectively apply industry standard project management methodologies and enforce best practices to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control project activities.
- Plan, coordinate, conduct and lead analysis of client business processes.
- Manage project scope, lead requirements elicitation, coordinate technical development and deliver software solutions with high quality standards.
- Distribute and manage the workload of project team members to successfully conduct requirements analysis, identify system issues, manage change requests, and review deliverables submitted by the contractors and internal IT staff.
- Track the progress of projects and provide project health reports to the PMO, senior management and project oversight committees.
- Effectively direct, manage and control all project activities and deliverables, through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- A minimum of five (5) years of hands-on project management experience in full life cycle implementation of complex enterprise technology solutions.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience working in an Agile software development and project management environment.
- Possess strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze operational needs of enterprise IT systems.
- Demonstrated expertise in analyzing business processes, converting healthcare marketplace requirements into technical solutions, coordinating application development, testing and implementation.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering software solutions and/or providing support for Call Center Customer Resource Management (CRM) solutions.
- Ability to conduct requirements elicitation meetings with internal and external stakeholders, interpret and convert complex healthcare policy requirements into technical specifications and coordinate across functional teams to seek consensus in scope, schedule and delivery of complex healthcare IT solutions.
- Hands-on experience with utilizing project management tools.
- A minimum of five (5) years of hands-on project management experience in the development, enhancement, implementation and support of complex enterprise technology solutions across disparate platforms in the state-based marketplace and/or federal healthcare marketplaces.
- Experience working with external stakeholders in defining, prioritizing and managing Medicaid and/or Qualified Health Plan (QHP) related policies into functional requirements for the development and implementation of enterprise software solutions.
- Experience working with implementing, enhancing and/or supporting Call Center Customer Resource Management (CRM) solutions.
- Experience as a Project Manager using Agile methodologies, Scrum or SAFe framework.
- Experience with quality assurance and quality control functions of large scale Human Services or Health Care Systems.
- Possess Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Experience working with Project Management Office (PMO) processes, policies and procedures.