- Ensure the completion of all paper work and reports relative to assigned program(s), assuring that they are completed accurately, adequately and in a timely manner. This includes meeting agenda and minutes, programcharts, monthly status reports, and any other program or company-required reports.
- Facilitate the definition of program missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between programs or functional areas; develop methods to monitor programs or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary. Engage in Business Development activities
- Review STCs data packages for formatting, grammar, technical aspects, etc.
- Maintain primary, ongoing, responsibility for management of programs.
- Must be familiar with Proposal structures and have demonstrated experience in writing proposals
- Cultivate and Maintain Customer relationships to effectively assess customer needs.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes. Manage the project budget and resource allocation.
- Manage Customer meetings
- Follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
- Monitor scheduled and actual hours worked for assigned staff and any persons working on your assignedprogram(s).
- Other duties as assigned
- 4 year degree in aviation or related engineering field
- 10 years experience in avionics systems
- 7-10 years experience as technical/engineering program manager
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Valid Through: 2019-10-21