The time is right to join HNTB! HNTB is currently seeking a Project Manager - Aviation Special Projects to join our team onsite at DFW Airport.
Involved in small to medium sized projects. Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to assure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects. Serves as a resource to the project architect and project designer as the design is developed. Serves as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budget and scope of work to completion and meet the client's satisfaction.
- Responsible for preparation for of strategic plans for project success. Serves as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets and scope of work to completion and to the client's satisfaction.
- Actively manages client's budget, schedule and program as well as HNTB's budget and schedule. Administers project communications and documentation. Oversees office administrative tasks and project team assignments.
- Estimates fees, determines scope of work, and prepares proposals and contracts on medium size projects.
- Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, both administrative and technical, to assure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Coordinates work efforts and reviews work performed.
- Integrates quality control measures during all phases of design.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, or Interior Design
10 years related experience
Terminal and/or aviation facilities experience