We are looking for Project Manager for our client in Austin, TX
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Project Manager - I - HR Background
Role and Responsibilities:
- Comprehend, document and track SDG world-wide hiring needs
- Comprehend and document overall hiring processes, and limitations
- Create, document and publish a plan that will manage us to success.
- Establish and publish key metrics to assure we are on path to success
- Establish and manage relationships with US hiring managers, Ops managers, US/BA hiring champions, HR Staffing, BU Coordinators and PEG/CISA HR Representatives, and any external recruiters.
- Proactively monitor hiring activates to assure process is working efficiently and effectively
- Anticipate issues, drive process improvements, resolve issue when needed
- Publish weekly dashboard metrics and status for tracking visibility, up-word and downward
- BA or BS Degree Required
- Program/Project Management
- Technical background/awareness
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Communications (up and down organization)
- Experience to documenting and communicating process flows, and ability to suggest and sell process changes
- Hiring and recruiting a plus
- Prior Intel experience a plus .