Our Leadership team is currently looking for a Project Manager to support our clients in the Life Sciences and other Industrial sectors. This position will report to the North East Office Manager.
The candidate will work out of our office currently located in Atkinson, New Hampshire .
Serve as a member of the company operations team and as the primary projects leader of the designated office, region and industry segments. This position focuses on strengthening and building Process Automation Solutions’ presence in this region and support for the overall company goals and objectives. Keys for this position include:
- Manage contracts, subcontracts and budgets, leading a local project team. Support our Project Teams and technical leads to ensure successful and profitable projects.
- Engage in project delivery in a project management or technical leadership role
- Key customer account and relationship management, ensuring excellence in project execution.
- Identification of opportunities, proposal preparation and project staffing
- Projects P&L responsibility, and support for the overall office P&L goals
- Work with Clients to promote Process Automation Solutions and understand their project needs
- Manage office staff utilization/forecast and identify gaps and risks
- Provide leadership in planning and participating in timely project reviews to assure the quality of each project is maintained with respect to scope, schedule and budget; includes coordination with Project Controls on all operational aspects of the projects
- Promote and ensure we follow our health and safety plan; Our target is 0 incidents
- Demonstrated Technical and Management leadership skills in process control, automation and manufacturing applications for the FDA regulated industries (Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Food) as well as other process industries (Chemical)
- Experienced in the definition, design, development and implementation of process control and automation solutions for manufacturing industries, using the industries platforms of choice such as Rockwell, Emerson, Schneider (WW), Siemens, OSISoft and/or others
- Mechanical and process design knowledge a plus
- Experience with systems installation, instrumentation, and validation a plus
- Experience managing staff and automation projects
- Experience in forecasting and budgeting projects and operations
- Must have the ability to travel, if required, by nature of the services provided
- Well-developed people skills to promote a positive work environment
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Excellent technical communication skills both oral and written
- Dynamic, energetic, autonomous, structured and team builder
- Controls and Systems Integration Technical expertise along with Business Development
- Ability to oversee a number of project simultaneously
- Demonstrate good coaching and leadership capabilities
- Ability to participate in a team environment and manage employees
- Proficient in staff development and support
Engineering Degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in project management and leadership of large process control manufacturing industry projects is required. Industries include, but are not limited to, the FDA regulated industry (Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Food or Beverage), Chemical, Consumer, Energy and others. Additional years of related industry experience will be a plus.