Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 369 days ago
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Project Manager, you will plan for and ensure quality and timeliness of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product. You will participate in requirements elicitation, analysis of architecture, create and review design and contribute to activities related to estimation, staffing analysis & solutioning and risk planning. You will act as a mentor and support the project team in developing optimized high quality deliverables. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Atlanta, GA. This position may require travel and / or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
• Must have at least 2 years of leading a team.
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in managing Maintenance or Development projects.
• At least 2 years of experience in project planning, scoping, estimation, budgeting, scheduling and risk management
• Must have at least 2 years of hands on automation framework development and troubleshooting along with script development and fixing in any of the open source automation tool
• Prior experience in Global delivery model is Mandatory
• Good communication skills and Analytical skills is Mandatory
• At least 2 years of experience in Agile (Scrum) and Lean practices is highly preferred
• Prior knowledge of banking domain is highly preferred
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
• Communication skills and Analytical skills.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.