Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management of Phase I and Phase II Due Diligence projects.
- Management and oversite of projects and project staff; client management; preparing proposals, including job scopes and budgets;
- Project coordination, including management of field activities, report writing, or projects involving Phase I due diligence, Phase II subsurface investigation and hazardous material characterization.
- Participate in new client/project development via completion of proposals, client meetings, etc.
- Must become thoroughly familiar with ATC policies and procedures.
- Abide by ATC's health and safety policies and procedures.
- Project Scientist with 8 plus years exp.
- B.S. degree in environmental related field is preferred with 8 years-exp