Our Project Manager will act as the operational leader to ensure that all cross functional deliverables are achieved on/ahead of schedule, within budget target, and with quality that meets or exceeds our customer’s business objectives
- Highly analytical, and methodical, strong problem solving ability on complex subjects
- Ability to multi-task, managing several projects at one time, managing deliverables on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Interface between the project team and ASG management for overall project visibility, with a strong emphasis on risk management.
- Manage all project documents from start to finish, including organization and archiving at project end.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to effectively communicate verbally or in written form, with all levels of an organization, and ability to influence a larger team to perform toward the same goal
- Expertise in working with with distributed teams (various locations) required
- Minimum five years of experience in a Project Management role – preferably in a software technology environment
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Project Management Professional (PMI) Certification required
- 5-7+ years of Project Management experience
- Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with Agile-based tools like Confluence/JIRA is a plus
- Familiarity with Content Management technologies a bonus (e.g., Mobius, Documentum, FileNet, CA-View/Deliver, etc.)