Ascension Information Services is one of the nation’s largest healthcare information technology services organizations.
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
• Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
• Improve efficiency and care transitions
• Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
• Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
Provides small to medium solutions for multiple business customer(s).
- Helps customers define their current and future technology needs and determines how to best meet their needs. Analyzes cross-technology/cross-platform issues. Evaluates technical and economic feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Designs, implements, and manages projects that require systems integration, small teams and/or multiple technical platforms.
- Leads the analysis of vendor proposals and coordinates vendors' services.
- Acts as a resource and mentor to designated staff.
- Applies expertise in project management methodologies, tools and techniques. Works independently within technical area, applying in-depth knowledge of multiple technologies, as appropriate.
- Analyzes cross-technology and cross platform issues. Evaluates the technical and economic feasibility of proposed solutions. Understands architectural issues, and factors them into decisions and recommendations.
- Negotiates and commits to deliverables with customers. Within the context of the project, has complete authority to select tools and methodologies, establish timeliness and milestones, make work assignments, and approve work output. Negotiates terms with vendors and manages their work.
- Manages moderate sized projects typically lasting a year or less.
- Bachelor's LevelDegree
- Bachelor's degreepreferred or equivalent experience
- Seven or more years of experiencepreferred.
Job ID: 223687