Primary Purpose Summary
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for implementing project management methodologies and providing training. The PM will also be responsible for managing assigned projects that often involve cross-functional project teams and may be required to act as a local coordinator for Global projects. The PM will be an integral part of the Technical Operations Team and will be expected to support department duties and objectives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement Project Management methodologies by applying corporate standards that suit local site needs.
- Manage and assure on-time delivery of assigned projects within budget and scope.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility.
- Perform project risk assessments as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation (ex. RACI, Progress Reports).
- Report and escalate project issues to management as needed.
- Manage technical issues with external suppliers.
- Support various departmental activities including but not limited to validations, product investigation and application studies, and test equipment design.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years project management work experience.
- Solid understanding of Project Management principles and practices and how to put them into practice.
- Familiar with the Pharmaceuticals industry.
- Familiar with general accounting practices, related to project management.
- Experience with SharePoint and SAPpreferred.
- Knowledge of ISO, CFR 21 regulations.
- Detail oriented and rigorous with strong organizational skills.
- Self-Starter with excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Must be able to sustain in a fast paced environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and MS Project.
Req Id 20761