Anheuser-Busch is looking for Project Managers to join draftLine, the company’s in-house creative agency. This person will work closely with the creative team to manage priorities and ensure we are working as efficiently as possible in order to create the best work for the AB brands. We’re looking for a highly creative problem solver, who is able to work in a fast-paced pressured environment with the ability to take ownership of their work and demonstrate strong abilities to effectively communicate between multiple groups.
- Assign creative resources for each project and troubleshoot bandwidth conflicts.
- Manage workflow priorities for your team, and ensure they are clearly communicated and adhered to.
- Build master timelines for each project considering all phases, contingencies and dependencies.
- Track budget expenses.
- Set review schedules and meeting cadence.
- Input and manage all necessary information in project management software.
- Coordinate file hand-off to third party vendors.
- Record, interpret and consolidate feedback from the Creative Team, as needed.
- Conduct project close-outs and assess efficiencies to improve processes.
- Contribute to the overall improvement of draftLine’s creative operations.
- 5+ years of agency experience
- Experience managing 360 campaigns – digital, social, print, environmental, broadcast
- Experience using project management tools
- Knowledge of digital production
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable to different working styles
- Ability to problem solve, motivate others and drive the process
- Understanding of different file types for a variety of deliverables
Along with providing a competitive benefits package, draftLine offers for a collaborative work environment and positive culture for its employees.