Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.S. degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum five years of experience in project execution in Wood Processing or similar heavy industry process environment.
- Demonstrated project management skills/abilities (schedule, budget, quality, customer satisfaction, teamwork).
- Excellent organization, interpersonal skills & communication in English. Other languages a plus.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Programs such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams and MS Project. Familiarity with SAP and AutoCAD is a plus.
- Self-directed, ability to prioritize work and manage several overlapping projects in different phases at one time.
Major responsibilities are listed but not necessarily limited to the following duties.
- Overall responsibility for project activities.
- Communicate & coordinate with customers and project team throughout each project.
- Control each project according to documented processes and procedures.
- Develop and manage budgets for the projects (SAP).
- Develop and manage schedules for assigned projects.
- Manage the timely completion of all project deliverables.
- Plan and coordinate with engineering personnel for completion of designs.
- Participate in purchasing activities, including preparation and negotiation of technical and commercial contracts with sub-suppliers.
- Monitor the deliveries from sub-suppliers for schedule & quality compliance.
- Analyze and address project quality costs and customer complaints.
- Work through project issues while maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Issue monthly status reports on projects.
- Support Sales on an as-needed basis.