The Project Manager's primary responsibility is to manage and execute website and web application development projects for our clients. The Project Manager leads the team and acts as the liaison. The Project Manager takes a project from the initial conception described in the proposal and develops the scope through completion, on schedule, on budget, and meeting or exceeding expectations of the team and the client. Additionally, the Project Manager supports the Senior Programmer and Account Manager in developing overall account strategy and strengthening the client relationship.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Manages the project team through creation of detailed and accurate project descriptions, estimates, functional and technical specifications, schedules, timelines and written status reports throughout the website development process.
- Documents all aspects of project development through the use of project extranets, meeting notes, change request forms, and other documentation
- Understands and follows the established project development and change management process and contributes to this process
- Works with the Senior Programmer and Art Director to manage resources for the project, including utilization of team resources, forecasting and budget management
- Strong organization, communication, and motivational skills
- A self-starter attitude; strong organization and written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing / Graphical / Technical backgrounds are a bonus or a plus
- Undergraduate Degree
Americaneagle.com provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, 401K, and more.