Manage and oversee all aspects of project cost controls, financial requirements, safety, schedule, change management systems and quality for successful completion of the project.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking contract performance and compliance with contract deliverables.
- Evaluates operational activities and determines methods for productivity improvement.
- Maintains relationships with client, corporate management, designers, subcontractors, consultants, and vendors.
- Oversees development of project schedule activities.
- Manage and/or coordinate project staffing and resources.
- Administers project procurement including invoicing, billing, contract modifications, and subcontracts.
- Responsible for maintaining a good working environment to include human relations, payroll, and ethics compliance.
- Complies with company-wide safety program, cultivates an active safety culture, and promotes quality in performance and customer service.
- Establishes QA/QC procedures and conducts quality control inspections and assists in preconstruction efforts while preparing trade contracts and bid packages.
- Lead and attend project meetings, including progress, preconstruction, and design development.
- Develop and implement project execution plan.
- Develop and implement project work plan in coordination with Superintendent.
- Demonstrate commitment to a Safety First Environment through personal actions and mentoring project staff
- 7 years of construction and project management experience in government contracts on projects over $10 million.
- Have fundamental understanding of all areas of design and construction, including different design approaches (design/build, design-bid/build, IDIQ).
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office, Primavera P6, and Primavera Contractor Manager.
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Understanding of Government Contracts, Statements of Work, correspondence, reports, and records.
- Ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action or decision.
- Must possess negotiation skills for management of contract scope changes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to function in and develop teams.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to constant change.
- Ability to work flexible hours, as required to meet deadlines.
- Must have valid U.S. driver’s license, a clean driving record, and be willing to travel as needed.
- Primavera P6 and/or Contract Management
Job Location Ft Lewis, Washington, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular