Summary The Project Manager will be dedicated to the management of all aspects of maintenance and operation support services and ensures compliance for all contract operations for the Redstone Garrison Installation Support Services contract. Key Responsibilities
- Establishes policies and procedures for performance and control of all project business management functions and technical support.
- Ensures quality standards are applied to all levels of the work and measured for effectiveness.
- Has overall responsibility for Quality Control and Safety on the project. Participates in quality defects investigations and development of resolutions (corrective and preventive).
- Monitors performance of functional managers/supervisors and submissions of requiredreports and Contract Data Requirements List.
- Prompt resolution of issues associated with performance.
- Leads the workforce in implementing partnering with customers to continuously improve performance and business relations.
- Serves as principal liaison between the company and U.S Army stakeholders on the contract.
- Directs and approves contract modifications, approves budgets, monitors contractual performance and costs, and takes action to correct discrepant conditions. Has overall responsibility for P&L of the contract.
- Maintains working knowledge of requisite business systems as they relate to the contract, including ability to implement future programs.
- Provides guidance and direction to finance and accounting, human resources, training, security, safety, and environmental.
- Conducts briefings and participates in meetings for internal and external stakeholders concerning specific project operations.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
Skills and Qualifications
- 15+ years’ experience with responsible oversight of large base operations support functions
- 10 years’ experience with regulatory compliance, including OSHA, EPA and FAR
- Developed supervisory skills with proven ability to direct customer focused teams providing maintenance, and facility alterations and repair services
- Strong skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project
- Experience with General Fund Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS) software a strength
- Experience with RS Means cost estimating software is a strength
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate activities of staff engaged in planning and scheduling of maintenance and repair work
- Knowledge of physical plant management including exposure to building systems, HVAC, plumbing and/or electrical
- College degree in engineering, business, public administration and/or quantitative analysis or related program required
- Masters degree in Business Administration desired.
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) desired