Garver’s growing Arizona Aviation team is seeking a Project Manager that will beresponsible for performing a wide array ofaviation-related design, planning, project administration, and client management services for General Aviation and Commercial Service airports. Duties andresponsibilitiesof this role will include:
- Project management for both horizontal and vertical design projects at general aviation and commercial service airports.
- Significant design and construction oversight for multiple general aviation and commercial service clients.
- Collaborating and/or coordinating design teams consisting of multi-discipline design engineers and technicians.
- Coordination with clients and funding agencies.
Grow With Us Garver offers its employees programs such as company-paid professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a comprehensive wellness program and Corporate Wellness Coordinator Garver walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 6-8+ years of experience in civil engineering or aviation related field
- Licensed Professional Engineer with the ability to register in Texas within 6 months of hire
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient in design software packages such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation or In-Roads
- Travel may be required with occasional overnight
- Previous experience managing a multi-disciplined team while overseeing airport improvement project execution
- Licensed pilot or other aviation-related experience
Job Id: 893