Fulton Technologies supplies construction services to wireless network operations, including civil, electrical, tower construction, cellular site audits, cellular network maintenance, technical support, and electrical construction, maintenance and design.
- Manage all financial aspects of the project, including revenue projections, cost containment, weekly/monthly analysis and remedial actions.
- Manage the implementation of assigned OSP and ISP fiber projects (smaller projects may be assigned end-to-end). Provide guidance and leadership to assigned project managers leading individual projects.
- Assure the competent performance of all project staff as reflected in project target dates, quality data, and financial performance.
- Develop direct reports to meet customer and company expectations.
- Maintain daily or weekly contact with the customer's key stakeholders to ensure continual relationship improvement and satisfaction of customer expectations.
- Maintain appropriate and adequate communication throughout with operational and corporate staff.
- Assist Safety and Quality Manager in the communication and enforcement of quality and safety standards to be met by field support personnel and subcontractors on all projects.
- Meet with project stakeholders to analyze complex business needs and determine proper architecture, design requirements, operational specifications, and implementation standards
- Assist in the collection of project-related metrics to ensure that the Operations group is on track to meet/exceed objectives.
- Assist recruitment staff with screening, interviewing and hiring employees.
- Create and promote a productive and cohesive team environment by using a participative and interactive management style.
- Develop management systems and reports as needed to ensure the timely completion and submission of all required reports and documentation.
- Bachelor degree in business or equivalent experience.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working in the telecommunications industry.
- Minimum of 10 years of management/supervisory experience.
- Remote project management experience entailing project planning, safety management, subcontractor management, status reporting, cost management, documentation, and invoicing.
- Knowledge of MS Project, AutoCAD, MS Visio and/or graphics drawing programs is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Able to handle multiple issues simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Able to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues.
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.