The Project Manager manages, plans, and coordinates activities of projects to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Work closely with Engineering, Production/Operations, Sales and Senior Management to fulfill projects to both Corrpro and client standards on-time and within budget.
- Provide day-to-day project leadership and overall responsibility for project implementation.
- Confidently plan, monitor, and manage all project aspects with overall responsibility for project implementation within the prescribed time frame and budget parameters.
- Ensure that project timelines and budgets are set prior to the start of all projects and change management controls are used as needed.
- Identify, lead, and implement process improvements for Project Management Processes, department processes, etc. as agreed upon by management.
- Assure that project milestones / targets are clearly communicated understood within and outside the project such that the appropriate parties can marshal resources and activities to align with project delivery.
- Ensure compliance with client and/or Corrpro policies and procedures.
- Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
- Monitor and report progress for all aspects of the project lifecycle on assigned projects to all levels of management, including corporate executives as applicable.
- Carry out risk management and change management as required.
- Consistently apply adopted project management methodologies throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage projects on a global basis across any practice area.
- Develop cost effective solutions, evaluate alternatives and collaborate with client and internal project staff to confirm requirements and ensure acceptance.
- Plan and conduct regular project lifecycle reviews as appropriate for the project.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Apply Corrpro, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Safety Management Systems.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are not only achieved, but exceeded.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university OR equivalent industry experience.
- PMP certification preferred.
- At least three (3) years of experience in a formal project management role.
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to manage lasting customer relationships.
- Core competencies in Planning, Cost Estimating, Risk Management, Performance Management, Quality & Delivery Assurance.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with various skillsets; Self-starter and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure to meet the needs of internal and external customers; excellent record of stakeholder management
- Ability to prioritize tasks and effectively manage the assigned projects/customers.
- Proficient using complete Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Project, etc.).
Job ID 2018-9606