AECOM is actively seeking a highly motivated Project Manager for employment in the Honolulu, Hawaii office. AECOM is searching for candidates that have Project Management experience with leadership qualities, client-focused, impactful and decisive.
Imagine working on rewarding projects within a diverse culture, and with career development opportunities. Working at AECOM means being part of a global team, working with award-winning professionals across the world. Aspire to be a key player on some of the best projects regionally, with opportunities to work on projects nationally or internationally. Our people bring deep industry knowledge to help you succeed.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Accountable to the P&L manager for overall successful delivery of the project
- Responsible for the AECOM project management tools
- Ensures compliance with the contract requirements
- Regularly meets with the client to confirm client's expectations
- Ensures execution of project deliverables consistent with the project plan
- Facilitates cross business line, inter-office and consultant work activities
- Effectively manages project personnel and technical interfaces
- Engages in development and presentation of client presentations and client meetings
- Coordinates the deliverables
- Coordinates with the Design Quality Control Manager
- Manages and maintains the schedule
- Responsible for the financial aspects of the project
- Responsible for the overall management administration to project and assists in establishing project specific objectives and policies.
- Provides management and guidance to subordinate managers, enforces company and project policies, and a primary liaison between AECOM and client interface.
- Oversees and ensures all facets of the project are constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule through subordinate managers and supervisors.
- Responsible for administering the project from budgeting/schedule stage through procurement and contract closeout. Position has significant profit/loss responsibility for assigned project.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of related experience