- Develop detailed project plan including scope, objectives, deliverables and reporting requirements.
- Validate that technical requirements and solution align with core competencies of the company or affiliated vendors.
- Work with sales support providing necessary input as needed prior to contract execution.
- Align internal resources, third party partners and logistics to ensure excellence in project delivery.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Provide periodic reports to internal customers, senior leadership and external clients.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate KPIs and metrics.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with key stakeholders and customers.
- Mitigate risk in delivery.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Ability to drive continuous improvement using proven tools and methodologies
- 5-7 years successful experience in a project manager role, preferably in the IT services industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or technical field preferred.
- Strong technical skills and understanding of hardware deployments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail while multi-tasking.
- PMP preferred.