Services products for our employer customers and carrier partners including Billing and Payment, Consumer-Driven Health (CDH) and COBRA products. In this entrepreneurial new team you will help launch and shape our new products, and ensure the success of our amazing customers and partners.
The Project Manager will have lead client-facing consulting responsibilities for a portfolio of customers within the Account Services team, managing implementations and other strategic and technical projects. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing several projects and coordinating the work efforts of multiple people.
- Delivering projects within framework of scope, time, and cost to agreed levels of quality, and within the organization’s project management framework
- Coordinating project responsibilities; managing and influencing internal and external project team members, including global team members
- Ensuring accurate documentation and reporting of the status of all projects; tracking and managing project milestones, risks, and resource plans
- Facilitating requirements gathering discussions and business process changes
- Maintaining accountability for overall quality of the project; quickly addressing and mitigating escalations
- Effectively managing expectations of stakeholders involved in a project
- Ensuring all projects are being run in accordance with Benefitfocus standards
- Effectively managing project team conflicts, building collaborative partnerships with stakeholders and gaining consensus
Experience and Skills:
- 7+ years’ experience in a relevant client-facing or project management capacity
- Proven leadership skills and ability to direct and manage team members in a matrix environment
- Ability to articulate value for each implementation
- Ability to recognize and understand client business issues and guide solutions
- Resourcefulness: ability to examine all possible options when resolving a problem
- Exceptional Client Relationship Management: ability to identify new opportunities and strengthen relationships with clients
- Excellent organizational skills; detail- and deadline-oriented
- Strong presentation skills, negotiation skills, and ability to clearly articulate status and possible solutions to multiple levels of leadership.